28 x 4 Inch Flap




This is a 28 x 4 inch flap. Tube liners, also known as tube flaps or tube boots, are used to protect tubes from wear, heat, and other irregularities in the rims. Typically used on split rims, two-piece rims or vehicles with wood spoke wheels. These flaps are designed with high quality rubber, made for durability and are available in many sizes. We recommend new tube liners when replacing tires. Speak to a Tire Expert for assistance with your order.
SKU 89110
Brand Universal
Product Size 28x4
Tube Diameter 28"
28 x 4 Inch Flap
28 x 4 Inch Flap

Product Questions & Answers

(11) People thought this was helpful
What size rim flap would I need for a spioke rim tire? P215 75 R15 For a 1965 T-Bird
By CATHLEEN NORCOM on August 24, 2017

We do not recommend any flap for that application. If needed, the wheel may simply be wrapped with 2-3 layers of vinyl/pvc tape to protect inner tube from spoke nipples.

Coker Tire Support on August 25, 2017
Was this helpful?