1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase of a product or service from Coker Tire Company (“Coker Tire”) will not improve the chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
2. CAN I PARTICIPATE? To participate in the Coker Tire “Giveaway" you must:
- Be age 21 or older.
- Be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia.
- NOTE: Employees of Coker Tire, its subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, web site providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Contest and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to win.
3. CONTEST PERIOD. Coker Tire will be accepting entries online up to 11:59:59 PM (EST) December 15, 2019, (The "Contest Period"). All online entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (EST) December 15, 2019. Mail in entries must be postmarked no later than December 15, 2019, sent to Coker Tire, 1317 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402 and received by Coker Tire no later than December 31, 2019. Proof that you entered your form and submitted or mailed it does not constitute proof or evidence that an entry was actually received within the Contest Period. Participants assume all risk of lost, late or misdirected mailing by the United States Postal Service or other delivery service; as well as for incomplete or illegible entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Coker Tire and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Contest Drawing Date shall be at 12:00 noon EST, on January 5, 2020 or as soon thereafter as possible. The Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing from all entries received by Coker Tire online and by mail.
4. HOW DO I ENTER? One entry per person. You may enter either online or by mail. Submitting an entry constitutes agreeing to the terms of these Official Rules and all decisions of Coker Tire and/or its designee, which are final and binding in all respects. Coker Tire is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete entry of information or for entries which are garbled, damaged, incompletely received, otherwise defective or lost due to any reason, all of which will be voided.
5. WHAT CAN I WIN? One (1) Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a gift certificate for $1500.00 off a purchase set of four tires and wheels from Coker Tire. The winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes incurred by the acceptance of the prize. The Grand Prize cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or otherwise redeemed. Coker Tire is not responsible for any costs associated with accepting or otherwise using the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to Coker Tire and its agents to use winner's name, and likeness, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. The winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to indemnify, hold harmless and release Coker Tire, its subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Contest from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Coker Tire is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Contest or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of Contest Entries. Coker Tire assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Coker Tire is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant's or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest, downloading materials from Coker Tire's Web site or emailing entries. Coker Tire is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any participant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Contest or defraud Coker Tire in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Coker Tire that, in the sole opinion of Coker Tire, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Coker Tire reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Coker Tire is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or any materials associated with the administration of the Contest or the announcement of the prize. In all events, the sole maximum liability of Coker Tire and its affiliates shall be limited to the prize set forth herein.
7. CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the constitution, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Coker Tire in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee in the U.S.
9. PUBLICITY CONSENT. By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Coker Tire (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Coker Tire the irrevocable right without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, his/her Entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. WINNER'S IDENTITY & OFFICIAL RULES. Prize winner’s name and state of residence, as well as a version of these Official Rules, suitable for printing, will be posted on Coker Tire’s web site and the Coker Tire page on Facebook, at Coker Tire’s discretion.
11. SPONSOR. Coker Tire Company, 1317 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga, Tennessee, 37402, sponsors this Contest. Coker Tire reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.