It looks like you didn't find what you were looking for.
Maybe give it another go? Using the parts finder, try Year, Make and Model under 'Shop by Vehicle', or if you know your tire size, change the first dropdown to 'Shop Tires by Size'. You can always try entering your tire size in the the Search Bar located at the top, just above the parts finder dropdowns. Most tires can be found on the site searching this way.
Try navigating to the Main Tires Category and use the filters on the lefthand side of the page (Filter By). We recommend starting with selecting your Rim Diameter to narrow the results to what fits your wheel right away. You can choose any of the products attributes to filter as you shop, but generally a good start would be Rim Diameter, then Tire Construction and Sidewall Style.
Even if you don't see what you're looking for, it might be out of stock, or inbound. We're getting several shipments each week. Call the number below to find out more, or ask about special order options available.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, or if you want some help selecting the right products for your vehicle, please give us call !
Shop All Specialty Tires Online
Our online catalog features categories dedicated to European cars, classics, antiques, motorcycles, military vehicles and more. We offer thousands of authentic and custom products including tires, wheels, caps, collectibles and apparel. Whether its restoration, hot rodding or unique gift ideas, shop Coker Tire Company first. You can filter your results by tire size, sidewall style, brand and other elements to help find the right tire for your application. Many Popular Tire Sizes are easy to find right from the main menu, or for assitance you can call one of our tire Experts on the phone at (877) 439-6426 M-F 8:00-6:00 pm E.
- Original Equipment Tire Fitments: Correct Styles and Sizes for Restoration Projects
- Custom Vehicle Applications: Hot rod, Street Rod, Lowrider and Others
- Unique Sidewall Styles: Wide Whitewall, Redline, Raised White Letter and More
- Classic American Automobile Tires:
- Classic American Muscle Car Tires: Correct Sizes, Tread and Sidewall Styles for Muscle Cars.
- Antique and Brass Era Automobile Tires: Fitments For 1899 to 1949
- Classic European Automobile Tires: Hard-to-find Fitments for Italian, German and other popular European Marques.
- Vintage Military and Truck Tires: Restore Heavy Equipment, Military Vehicles and Vintage Off-Road
- Vintage Race Tires: Correct Size and Style for Restored Race Cars
- https://www.cokertire.com/tires/styles/motorcycle-bike.html: For Restore and Customer Motorcycles from 1900 to 1990