- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 275/50R15$348.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 275/55R16$381.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 315/50R16$448.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 325/45R17$448.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 345/35R18$493.00
- M&H Cheater Slick | 28/12.5-15LT$329.00
- M&H Racemaster | Cheater Slicks
Starting at $295.00
- Phoenix Drag Race Tires | Medium Compound | Slicks
Starting at $242.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 245/45R17$350.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 275/45R18$472.00
- M&H Cheater Slick | 30/14.5-15LT$361.00
- M&H Cheater Slick | 26/11.5-16LT$326.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 235/60R15$310.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 315/60R15$422.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 305/35R20$552.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 245/55R15$320.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 275/60R15$351.00
- M&H Radial Drag Rear | 325/50R15$422.00
Get A Grip
With drag tires for all years, makes and models, Coker Tire is your source for front runner tires, drag radials, drag slicks, DOT-approved cheater slicks and more! Coker Tire's line of drag tires includes the popular Phoenix Race Tires brand, which is catered to all out racers who are striving for consistency and predictability in their drag car.
With Firestone heritage, the Phoenix brand is a favorite for sportsman drag racers, while the M&H Racemaster brand has a deep history of its own, as it was the first company to offer purpose-built drag slicks, way back in the 1950's. The extremely diverse M&H tires product line covers all types of drag racing, from high performance street cars to all out race cars and just about anything in between. Coker Tire also offers period correct tires for gassers, muscle cars and hot rods, within the Pro-Trac Performance and Firestone Dragster slicks product lines.
M & H Racemaster Tires
The M&H Racemaster tire brand has deep roots in the drag racing world, and Coker Tire is your source for the longstanding tire brand. Despite its history, M&H also develops a number of modern drag racing tires, from DOT approved drag radials to 17 " front runner tires for use on modern muscle cars with big brakes. Coker Tire also offers M&H vintage drag slicks in several sizes to fit Nostalgia Super Stock cars, Nostalgia Funny Cars, Nostalgia Top Fuel Dragsters, gassers, hot rods and much more. Among the immense M&H Racemaster product line are drag slicks and drag radials to fit sport compact cars, modern sports cars and more, so Racemaster tires reach a wide variety of applications, in addition to its faithful customers with a nostalgia drag car in their garage.
Phoenix Drag Race Tires
Born of Firestone heritage, Phoenix drag race tires are available in many sizes for the front and rear of modern and nostalgia drag cars. With popular compounds and a wide variety of fitments, the Phoenix product line is a great choice for Sportsman drag racers who are looking for the extra edge on the competition. Phoenix offers drag slicks in bias ply and radial construction, as well as DOT approved front runners to fit 15- and 17-" wheels. Phoenix drag race tires are made in the USA, and provide big time traction for bracket racers, including door slammers and dragsters, as well as the wheels up world of NHRA Super Stock drag racing.