- Pro-Trac Street Pro | 235/60-15$364.00
- Pro-Trac Street Pro | 375/60-15$593.00
- Pro-Trac Street Pro | 515/45-15$767.00
- Pro-Trac Street Pro | 275/60-15$377.00
- Pro-Trac Street Pro Tires
Starting at $364.00
- Pro-Trac Street Pro | 445/50-15$644.00
- Pro-Trac Front Runner | 560-15$250.00
- Pro-Trac | N50-15$432.00
- Pro-Trac Street Pro Tires | Wide
Starting at $593.00
- Pro-Trac Street Pro Tires | Front
Starting at $250.00
Day Two Done Right
Pro-Trac tires were popular in the 70s because they were offered in many sizes to fit modified street machines and hot rods of the era. Let's say you bought a brand new 1972 Camaro Z28, you'd head to your local speed shop and order a set of aftermarket wheels and Pro Trac tires to get the radical look with a combination of skinny front runners and wide tires out back.
Then came the Pro Street era, when the front tires got skinnier and the rear tires got even wider. Pro Street cars are still very popular, so our front runners and super wide 33x21-15 fit the bill nicely on those builds!
Day 2 muscle car restorations can make use of the Pro Trac tires, as additional size offerings provide fitments for many period correct muscle cars and hot rods. Pro Trac tires from Coker Tire are made in the USA and feature a bias ply construction with polyester/fiberglass cords. We offer huge selections of wheels and wheel accessories, too.
Shop thousands of collector tires and wheels online now or Contact a Tire Expert for assistance.